We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production Norway you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a professional network within subsea.
- Deliver subsea operational services such as material management and operational logistics.
- Create and update subsea material and equipment number.
- Maintain and update existing logistic processes and be involved in testing/implementing new logistics processes.
- Monitoring and carry out internal reporting.
- Cooperate with project managers in subsea operational services team to ensure optimal logistics in mobilization and demobilization of subsea equipment to and from rig- and vessel operation.
- Have the possibility to join on-call duty phone arrangement.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Strong SAP skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Good collaboration and relational skills.
- Ability to prioritize correctly during periods of high workload.
- Be able to communicate requirements towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Norwegian would be a plus.
How you deliver:
- You participate actively in the team and collaborate for improved performance.
- You contribute to drive agile values and mindset in the team.
- You focus on safety, efficiency, simplification, standardization and automation in the service delivery.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.