We are currently looking for a flexible and adaptable professional with a strong ability to investigate and assess confidential information to join our COVID Contact Tracing team. This team manages the contact tracing process when an individual presents symptoms of COVID-19 or where there is a high risk of exposure, ensuring consistent advice and compliance with provincial health authorities (i.e. Alberta Health Services) and Canadian Natural guidelines.
Your high level of commitment and diligence to being responsive and results focused in a time sensitive environment will be critical in supporting Canadian Natural’s goal to keep our employees safe and healthy while meeting our operational targets. Your ability and willingness to manage, prioritize and adapt to a changing and often ambiguous environment and workload will be supported by your attention to detail and organized and methodical approach to work.
As a skilled communicator, this role will require you to build rapport and provide reassurance with diplomacy and tact to individuals dealing with health concerns, while also providing responses to COVID-19 general inquiries raised by employees, contractors and leaders. You will be able to make evidence based decisions and use your communication skills to facilitate resolutions and make recommendations to improve process or address persistent issues. At times, situations may be high pressure and stressful, and you will be relied upon to ensure that the most urgent matters are actioned promptly.
- Initiate prompt phone, email and text communication and provide instruction and guidance to individuals who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have exposure through their household or other close contact situations
- Initiate contact with external parties /suppliers/contractors regarding probable /confirmed COVID-19 cases that have potential impacts to the workplace
- Obtain and document case information according to symptoms, exposure, and relevant internal/external reporting with awareness of privacy requirements and confidentiality
- Provide direction and support for logistical arrangements when an individual needs to leave a worksite
- Collaborate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders (leadership, Business Advisors, Office Services, Corporate Communications, etc.) to ensure appropriate information is provided to manage absences, plan for return to work, and mitigate risk for positive cases
- Research and monitor standards to ensure compliance with ongoing updates made by provincial health authorities
- Job location: Remote
- Shift schedule is 7X7 – 12 hours. This a day shift
- This is a temporary position until the end of January 2022
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.