As a Contracts Adviser you will play a pivotal role in the planning, sourcing, management, and support of technical owners post-award. Your responsibilities will include effective management of procurement portfolios within specified categories, supporting the Supply Chain Team in achieving category activity targets, and managing various phases of contract lifecycles.
- Prepare comprehensive ITT packages, evaluation criteria, and assist with negotiations.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to compile robust contract award recommendations.
- Draft and develop contracts, contract amendments, and Contract Management Plans with KPIs.
- Manage a portfolio of delegated contracts.
- Ensure implementation of contractor HSES practices in collaboration with the contract team.
- Identify and address procurement needs from internal stakeholders, proposing solutions that consider market conditions, risks, and business drivers.
- Manage supplier relationships and drive continuous performance improvement.
- Build and maintain a network in the market, staying informed about opportunities and supplier developments.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and suppliers to develop and execute procurement strategies.
- Degree level education in Business Management, Quantity Surveying, or Law.
- MCIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) Qualification preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in preparing ITTs, drafting contract documents, and award recommendations, preferably within the operations division of the energy industry.
- Appreciation of the technical aspects of offshore production operations.
- Strong experience in contract negotiations and tender evaluation.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Focus on delivering tangible value outcomes for the enterprise.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and simplification.
- Excellent multitasking ability and innovative problem-solving.
- Proficient negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for teamwork and supplier interaction.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Customer-focused with attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and effective time management.
- Data interpretation and reporting skills.
- Legal knowledge is a plus.
Who we are
First Recruitment Group are committed to finding the right candidates for our clients, and the right companies for our candidates to work for. We’re passionate about putting people first, and take pride in being able to offer an all-round service for candidates and clients with our payroll solution, MyPay+ and workforce management solution, Operam.
As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.