Are you looking to take your career to the next level and advance your skillset? The Tailings team at Albian is looking for a Contract Coordinator to join their team! Reporting to the General Foreman- Tailings Operations, you will be responsible for coordinating the setup of Contractors/Vendors and their contracts within Tailings. You will also ensure engagement and understanding within the teams in regards to the requirements and processes to be used.
- Lead and promote safety culture and safe & reliable operations
- Be the Tailings focal point to coordinate with supply management on contracts and services requirement on time for regular maintenance, outages and turnarounds within Tailings
- Onboarding Liaison with contractors – the face of Canadian Natural when the contractor first is getting awarded work (from the business unit side)
- Ensure consistency and proactive approach for Contractor/Vendors requirement
- Report progress to the Tailings leadership team
- Work with Execution teams to establish the performance metrics for the contractor as well as collect performance data and trends over time
- Job Location: Albian Oil Sands – Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation to Calgary, Edmonton or Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out from Calgary or Edmonton
- Shift schedule: 7 days on, 7 off, 7 nights on, 7 off, 12-hour shifts
- This is a safety sensitive position
Skills and Qualifications:
- Typically, 3+ years of Mining experience
- 3+ years of experience coordinating operations
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Familiarity with and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is September 22, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.