Reference No. 036 2508 OT
Reference Number: 036 2508 OT
Our client, an international EPCM, is seeking a Contracts Administration Manager, reporting to the Commercial Manager, who will be responsible for effectively managing the quality of output of the Contracts team to ensure that it is high standard in line with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Develop the various work procedures, practices, and plans for the management of contracts and ensure that deliverables are met to a high-level of accuracy.
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Manage all members of the Contracts team in compliance with applicable project specific requirements and current industry work codes and standards to ensure effective delivery of contracts.
- Develop contract management plans, schedules and budgets for each contract, and ensure that contracts are delivered in accordance with these controls.
- Develop and maintain appropriate contract terms and conditions and contract structures (in compliance with client requirements and standards) to suit each specific scope of work.
- Expedite contract deliverables.
- Maintain all relevant registers which includes contract, back charges to contractor, site instruction, potential and actual contractor variations, and required insurances.
- Regular communication with the relevant Manager and provide weekly reports, updates and feedbacks.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary Qualification (Degree or Diploma) in Commerce or Business, desirable or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in contracts within minerals and/or related industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management.
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of contract law and contract document requirements.
- Broad multidisciplinary base knowledge in mineral processing plant / infrastructure construction.
- Strong background, training and awareness of statutory and industry standards.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables, within budget and schedule constraints.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, integrity, personal responsibility and discretion.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.