Title: Contracts Advisor
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Serve as the Contract Proponent representative in the development and administration of contracts in the Contracting Services Unit of Petroleum Engineering & Development (PE&D) administrative Area (PE&D).
Handle Procurement development and execution of diverse contractual actions using sound business judgment to achieve optimal commercial outcomes for Saudi Aramco in a timely manner to meet the operational needs of PE&D Proponents.
• Review, prepare and lead procurement actions and commercial contract negotiations using data-driven approaches.
• Conduct Risk Management analysis and Business financial evaluation in various commercial and contractual activities (such as: company estimate, scope of work, bid submissions, supplier spend, fiscal and technical studies, escalation/de-escalation factors …etc) to establish feasibilities and alternatives.
• Handle, legal matters, dispute resolution, supplier performance issues, official complaints, and negotiate claim settlement.
• Stay current with relevant news and topics related to Saudi Aramco, oil markets and suppliers to identify risks and opportunities that reflects a realistic Company position as applicable to PE&D procurements and contracts, and develop status reports or other presentations for Executive Management.
• Being initiative and proactive to locate shortcomings or potential problems in the administrative procedures or contract terms and conditions and recommend solutions.
• Provide guidance and brainstorm with fellow teammates on unique contractual challenges or opportunities. Thrive in a close-knit team environment.
• Performs miscellaneous related duties as requested.
Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Law or other business or engineering disciplines.
Have 10-15 years’ experience in contractual business fields. 5 years’ experience in international Oil & Gas industry is desirable.
Must have excellent command of the English language as verbal, business writing skills. Must have an advanced skills in Business Presentations and using the required tools as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Has the ability to conduct financial evaluation, Business and Risk Management analysis
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramco.com.
Be the first to comment