Petro Staff International
- Perform critical analysis of tender needs and requirements to develop and prepare Contracts supported by most suitable tendering strategies and Compensation models ensuring best value for the Company.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- Interpreting the complexities of various critical and complex tender and contract documents, to respond accurately and comprehensively to enquiries for clarification and bringing issues to logical conclusion.
- Analyze complex contractual terms and conditions and make most favorable recommendations to be actioned with effective Contractor interaction to ensure Company financial and reputational interests are protected.
- Operate in highly sensitive commercial environment requiring high level of decision making within short time frame to meet internal and external stakeholder expectations.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Develop and execute contracts supported by effective tendering and compensation strategies.
- Analyze the tender/contract requirements and discuss with end users a suitable tender strategy, scope review, pricing schedules and tender issue.
- Guide and control the tendering activities for timely award in compliance with the company Policies and Procedures.
- Prepare tender committee recommendations for seeking approvals at various stages of Tendering process
- Coordinate pre-bid clarification meetings/site visits and resolve all technical, contractual and commercial queries.
- Assist in facilitating the bid evaluation process, price negotiations and contract terms with Bidder to obtain the best value for the Company.
- Assist in the update of the demand plan and organize contracts alignment meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 6 years’ experience in a contracts management environment within the oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of Contract laws and best industry practices.
- Technical knowledge in reviewing and preparing technical Contracts.
Technical and Business Skills – I
- Proficient in written and Spoken English.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit petro-staff.com.