Working across a major infrastructure project, this leading organisation is seeking a Contracts Coordinator to deliver and manage a range of contracts from tendering and negotiation through to award and execution.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
- Tender preparation, issue, evaluation, negotiation, and award
- Sourcing and engaging suppliers through competitive tender processes
- Developing and negotiating long term collaborative contracts in line with the commercial team
- Liaising with key stakeholders whilst preparing and maintaining supplier contracts
- Delivering commercial and contractual advice within supplier and stakeholder functions
- Calculation and management of commercial risk
- Avoidance, management, and resolution of contractual disputes
- Maintaining strong relationships with selected supply partners and monitor performance
To be successful in this role, your key experience will be focused on sourcing and contract execution. You will:
- Display exceptionally strong communication skills with a proactive approach to stakeholder engagement
- Utilise your strong technical knowledge across negotiation and contract management
- Solid experience is highly regarded from civil, mining, rail or infrastructure
- Working within a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail will be the key to delivering high quality outcomes
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.