SSG Drilling are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts & Procurement Advisor in the London area. This is for a 12-month PAYE contract, starting ASAP.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Demand Planning/ Concept/Strategy Development
- Review annual business plan to understand forward demand and document key findings, priorities and assumptions from spend and contracts
- Analyse spend by sub-category and supplier to feed into category strategy and identify value optimisation opportunities
- Develop contract strategies and tender go-to-market plans for complex contracts
- Develop and execute complex (high value and or high risk) tenders. This includes tender requests, tender evaluation, negotiations and supplier due diligence
- Incorporate Local Content during sourcing events and ensure that the contracts meet the Local Content requirements
- Secure complex contracts (drafting and development) and ensure proper storage of contracts and associated documentation in-line with client process requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on the “I’m Interested” button on this page.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ssg.group.
Be the first to comment