Contracts Specialist (IT) – London
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to support procurement activities in relation to the IT Equipment & Services. This is an initial 12-month PAYE contract based in London.
Candidates should have a background in contract negotiation and ideally a background in procuring IT equipment in services from the perspective of a contracts and supply chain focus.
* Coordinate activities to ensure that contracts and purchase orders are placed in order to meet business requirements and support ongoing activities
* Ensure that cost-effective and high performing contracts and purchase orders are delivered and managed in a professional and ethical manner
* Ensure Company is not exposed to unnecessary contractual or commercial risk
* Responsible for implementation of Neptune Energy SCML Standards, work processes and best practices across all countries and within the IT and In-directs categories with support to other categories as required.
* Plan, conduct and conclude complex contract negotiations.
* Prioritise tender schedules and manage workload to meet business requirements.
* Leads the tendering and evaluation process and makes recommendations to management
* Prepare detailed Recommendation to Award papers and presentations where required
* Draft agreements using standard templates.
* Contract management from kick off to close out
* Facilitating Neptune P2P process and creating and issuing Purchase Orders as required.
* Develop and implement supplier performance, and relationship management plans
Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements through good communication and collaboration.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/067377.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.