My client, a green energy business, is looking for a Control Room Operator / Field Operator to join their team.
The position is a contract to hire position and will start as an initial contract assignment before transitioning into a direct hire role working for the client directly.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for power plant operations including auxiliary systems and equipment
- Monitor and traqck plant operations through use of the DCS
- Troubleshoot all equipment including boilers, motors, gearboxes, turbines etc
- Perform routine testing on all plant systems
- Assist with mentoring and training of new and existing operators
- Minimum of 2 years similar working experience
If you are interested, please submit an application or email me directly at [email protected]
Please note: only US residents or those with the legal right to work in the USA will be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.