The Control Room Operator responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor production facilities and well site locations through SCADA system
- Remotely monitor/control pumps and control valves for water takeaway through pipelines and water handling facilities
- Monitor, test and verify alarms for pipeline leak detection program
- Monitor flaring and alert appropriate field personnel to decrease greenhouse gases
- Manage incoming alarms and contact appropriate field personnel
- Address all incoming phone calls to include safety and one-call
- Complete required reports needed by team management
- Work with SCADA team to setup or improve processes
- Interact and share ideas with all groups/teams
- Follow all company SOP’s, safety policies and procedures
- Maintain and have knowledge of field operations across the division
- Additional duties, as assigned
3+ year Oil and Gas Production experience. High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional requirements are as follows:
- Must maintain very strong computer skills
- Time management – Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at one time
- Must possess excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts rotating day and night
- Ability to travel, while working in multiple basins
- Capable of making quick decisions under pressure
- Must work well in a team environment
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.