Date: Jul 27, 2022
Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73106
The ORB Control Room Supervisor will be based in Oklahoma City, OK and report to the Operations Support Superintendent. This position will provide day to day supervision, leadership, and technical support to the ORB Operations Control Center. The Operations Control Room Supervisor will work directly with ORB frontline leadership to help ensure field performance, environmental compliance, and safety metrics are met. This position will support the Ops Support Superintendent as a primary point of contact and liaison between the Asset and Corporate IT support. This role is a working supervisor position. The successful candidate will be available to backfill for Control Room Board Operators M-F with little to no notice.
- Supervise and provide leadership for the Operations Control Center within the ORB Asset Team.
- Work within the appropriate technology platforms (current or new) designing, testing, evaluating, and implementing digital solutions with the goal of creating effective process changes that improve the business.
- Analyze operational data and demonstrate problem solving skills that further enhance the Assets ability to efficiently run the business.
- Serve as a key business stakeholder for digital technology related projects for the Asset. Assist in scoping, sprint prioritization, configuration, troubleshooting, and training, while serving as a liaison between the asset and our IT department.
- Work closely with our SCADA team by reporting system or data issues and assist in implementing enhancements.
- Ensure daily field schedules are optimized within the automated scheduling system and be available to troubleshoot and resolve real-time exceptions.
- Ensure alarm/event integrations are working as expected. Work directly with IT support as issues occur.
- Coordinate and support various cross functional workflows. These include but not limited to: Safety System Override Process, Gas & Oil Market nominations, Oil and Water takeaway, Flowback assistance, Offset FRAC monitoring, and Measurement, Workover & Maintenance Team collaboration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- 5+ years upstream and midstream Oil and Gas experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- User experience with data analytics programs (e.g., Spotfire, Seeq, etc.)
- Willingness to embrace new technologies and explore multiple ways to utilize.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, teamwork, planning, and organizational skills.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you’re a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You’ll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Oklahoma City || OK || United States (US) || SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Field and Drilling Operations || || 31182 ||
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Technical Support, User Experience, ERP, Compliance, Manager, Technology, Legal, Management
To apply for this job please visit careers.marathonoil.com.