ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Job Role Summary
- As Custodians of the Honeywell, Yokogawa, Windows for Process Control (WPC) and Level 3 process control systems, provide engineering expertise to the Singapore Manufacturing sites for safe and reliable operations.
- Main responsibilities include but are not limited to: system risk assessment, design, installation/ configuration, commissioning and trouble-shooting system issues, providing solutions to problems relevant to process control systems and interfaces
- Establish, maintain, document, and execute appropriate security & controls and procedures to achieve business and operation requirements in a manner consistent with corporate standards and guidelines (Industrial Control System Requirements)
- Interface with third parties and suppliers of process control systems hardware, software, firmware and services to ensure reliable and efficient plant operation
- Manage vendor contracts including maintenance and parts management contracts
- Key contact for their area of expertise
- Provide technical training as required in the area of expertise
- Participate in ExxonMobil global networking/knowledge sharing as required
- Bachelor Degree in Computer/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing Distributed Control System (DCS) and process control networks preferred
- Strong knowledge in a client/server environment, Microsoft technology (e.g. Windows Domain, Active Directory), Network infrastructure and cybersecurity (e.g. Cisco routers and switches), virtualization technology (e.g. VMware)
- Experience in industrial networking and computing standards, as well as local codes
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.