We are currently recruiting for a Controls System Engineer on a hybrid 12-month renewable contract in Den Haag. The ideal candidate will be able to specify requirements, evaluate and select control system vendors and provide guidance and attend FAT / SAT.
Previous experience in the development of control strategies in GEE and detailed design project phases would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Dutch / English Speaking
- 10 + Years Experience focused DCS & ESD systems, including system migration experience
- Strong knowledge on related systems, eg: CCTV, F&G etc
- Compliance with IEC61508 / 11
- Experience with instrument databases utilizing SPI
- Writing control system URS / SRS, requisitions, TBA’s and PO placement
- Collaborate with project team, client and vendors
- Experience in Engineering, FAT, installation, SAT, commissioning of control systems
- Team player (within ICS team as well as cooperation with other disciplines)
- Experience in cooperation and work delegation with remote offices (work sharing concept)
- Understanding in Budget Control, Schedule Milestones and Change control.
- Deliver work on a high-Quality standard
- Demonstrate leadership skills in demarcated tasks
- Practical experience with engineering software tools
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.