At Eni, we are looking for a Marine Advisor within Eni Congo in Congo. You will be responsible for ensuring the provision, the administration, the technical and economical integrity of the marine fleet to safely and efficiently support the Operator’s offshore logistics.
As a member of Eni Congo you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all marine operation are conducted to the highest standards in line with Eni LOGIS HQ marine requirements, national & international legislation and industry Best practice;
- Prepare the technical specification for tenders and perform the technical evaluation of the proposed vessels with the support/validation of LOGIS HQ;
- Provide technical support to the local contractual administration role ensuring at the same time insurance coverage for BU marine assets, owned and chartered. Budget & Cost Control monitoring
- Perform Marine KPI Analysis in order to monitor the technical and operational performance of the vessels and implement continuous improvement processes;
- Plan and carry out Company’s periodical inspections and technical audits of vessels and finding follow up to ensure that they are being operated at the highest standards;
- Periodical reporting including update of relevant data in Eni systems (i.e. Digital audit; Logis Database, POOST, etc.)
- Assure the constant monitoring of maritime law and regulations coming into force. Periodically notify LOGIS HQ of marine law and regulations and possibly propose and discuss about reviewing and implement
- Interface with all departments of the BU to ensure daily operations requests with no delays and optimised schedule
- Interface with vessel operators to ensure continuous seaworthiness of the vessels and continuous improvement of performances.
- Periodical visits on offshore sites and onboard vessels
- Marine technical input to Logistics Projects
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- International Marine Safety Codes
- BU Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations
- BU Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy, and applying USA Safety Management Systems.
- Degree in Engineering or marine professional qualification
- Managerial experience in similar assets management role
- Strong technical, financial & business analysis
- Project and procurement process management
- Naval engineering & construction codes, standards and best practices
Point Noire, Congo
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.