Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
As a member of the PSC team, the Coordinator II will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of supplier portals, vendor master records, invoice payment inquiries and any other customer support services as needed across all Nabors operating units. The Coordinator II role may include additional duties and responsibilities as well as training of the support staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with end-clients, both personally and over the phone, creating and working support tickets.
- Perform special tasks as directed by immediate supervisor.
- User support and customer service; be present and visible in the Help Desk.
- Respond to questions from callers, walk-ins and providing quick response time and turn-around.
- Direct calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Work with remote clients over the phone to resolve issues.
- Initiate calls to clients to follow-up and provide stats on tickets.
- Research, analyze and attempt to resolve invoice and/or payment inquiries, exceptions and problems.
- New vendor set-up and/or changes.
- Employee EFT-ACH payment set-up.
- Supply portal vendor registration, training, password resets and problem solving.
- Ability to adhere to corporate policies.
- Review and vet requests to add and/or modify vendors.
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships throughout the organization.
- Supports team members when needed in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Engineering or related fields or 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience using Oracle applications (iProcurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, Inventory, Order Management, iSupplier, Supplier Lifecycle Management).
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and effectively handle details.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of computer hardware configurations and operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand the customer needs and specify requirements.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Operate in complex, rapidly changing environment with tight schedules.
- Make decisions that properly reflect company policy.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationship with team and all levels of management, departments and employees.
- Able to drive implementation of policies, procedures and best practices.
- Flexibility to solve different types of challenges.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- Phone etiquette.
- Problem solving; critical thinking.
- Professionalism; work ethic.
- Technical skills to perform the specific tasks of the vendor services coordinator position.
- Customer Support.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Office environment. Able to work off site as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties of the position. The requirements above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and use hands. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision and distance vision.
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Corporate Services) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.