Do you want to advance your career to the next level? As the new Operations Coordinator you will assist in overseeing the day-to-day organization at Albian. In this role, you will ensure that activities are performed in line with production objectives and are conducted in a safe, cost effective and environmentally sound manner.
- Work closely with the Superintendent and provide support to the Shift Team Leads for plant efficiency, safety, and training, in addition to daily plant operations and production
- Attend and contribute to production planning meetings and processes including operational status, productive capacity and maintenance schedules and plans, including major outages
- Monthly reporting for the Value Stream, including stewardship to Operations budget and monthly forecast
- Coach operations team members in continuous improvement
- Assume a lead role in emergency situations and critical work activities, and take on-call responsibilities when required
- Job location: Albian Oil Sands – Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Company sponsored Fly-in/Fly-out from Calgary or Edmonton
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Shift schedule: 7×7 – 7 days on, 7 days off, Tuesday start
Skills & Qualifications:
- Typically, 10+ years of related industry experience with high school diploma combined with 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Familiarity with and understanding of working in a process operating environment
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Experience covering for the Plant Operations Superintendent would be considered an asset
Successful applicants must provide acceptable evidence of being fully immunized against COVID-19 (two doses of Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, plus 14 days after your second vaccination) before a start date can be set.
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is November 26, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.