We have a new opportunity with a major Oil and Gas client who are looking for a Corrosion Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha, Qatar and will run until at least 31 Dec 2023.
The job holder will be in charge of the technical design aspects related to corrosion engineering of the development associated to their pipelines and risers, CPP platform, WHP platforms and integration to the existing complex
* Engineering dossier (FEED) is delivered with a robust process definition aligned with clear bases of design, a consolidated project scope, a clear project state of requirement
* Engineering dossier considers the different phases of the project and the split in different realization packages
* Project bases of designs are robust and secure the detail engineering phases, the next project phases and finally the operation phases.
* Project’s process tasks/studies are well managed as per company standards and contractual requirements.
* Projects Engineering documents are produced by CTR and reviewed by CPY efficiently, in time.
* Technical interfaces with the design team are correctly managed
* Communication is efficient with all other company engineering and functional team members,
* Optimizations and design selections considers properly HSE and operational impacts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification: degree in corrosion/material engineering,
* Experience: extensive work experience in corrosion engineering and construction for Oil & Gas projects (Engineering companies, Construction plants/yards).
* Available for technical missions worldwide.
* Familiar with international standards,
* Language: Fluent English.
* Computer literate.
* Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
* Good analytical skills.
To apply please send full CV
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.