Airswift is currently looking for Cost Control Methods (SUPPORT) to work with our Client O&G Operator.
Starting date: 1st September
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
Task to be performed:
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To work by anticipation by identifying with the different leaders all the potential contracts needed to execute properly and timely the projects.
- Follow up the PR/PO requests creations and validations
- RFS process create follow up and close out in Unisol/Star Cristal system.
- Contribute to the month close out / Accrual’s process (Calculation & submission).
- Assist in the estimation of the projects and affiliate, and preparation of the budget allocation of the projects based on the Cost Breakdown structure.
- Follow up the manpower plan and liaise with the HR Department to ensure a proper cost follow up.
- Be able to reforecast accurately the Final Cost Estimate of the affiliate Departments.
- Contribute to the follow up of the monthly cost report, PDC, IB and RB in liaison with the Project Managers and affiliate.
- Ensure that all invoices submitted by contractors are correct.
- Ensure that the cost report from contractors is accurate and in line with the physical progress.
- Assist in analyzing and justifying the variations between the FCE and IB.
- Provide all requested support to the management.
- Ad hoc tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Qualification: Degree in Finance and/or project management.
– Languages: Fluent English is a must; French is an advantage.
– Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in cost, budget, reporting for affiliate or HQ
– Experience within project: Not required but is an advantage
CONTEXTE AND ENVIRONMENT:
Assist in the setup of Ratawi Hub’s affiliate, assist and the kickoff and preparation of the related project
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.