Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Cost Controller to join them in Schiedam, Netherlands for a 12-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Administer & Monitor all Project Administration/Cost Reporting/Financial aspects of SBM Capex, Lumpsum & reliable projects.
- Create a cost-conscious atmosphere so that all persons working on a project are aware of how their activities impact the project cost including all applicable Contractual issues,
- Analyse contract after handover and prepare financial Project Summary for projects above US$ 500k.
- Ensure that project taxation is properly handled in conjunction with Tax Counsel
- Prepare the Project Forecast monthly and consolidate results in the Cost Control Monthly Report, including the Project Financial Reports destined for the Senior Management
- A thorough monthly tracking of the Percentage of Completion (PoC) including booking of Accruals (check consistency with the physical progress)
- Verify purchase requisitions (budgets, amounts and codes) before approval by Project Manager.
- Prepare audit files for the semester review.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Ability to analyze information and be comfortable with data,
- Solid IT skills, with good knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn specialist software,
- Excellent team working attitude, relationship-building and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience costs control in an international environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.