NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking a Cost Controller.
The role of Cost Control Analyst is to monitor and analyze any variance between the budget and the actual cost to identify trends and detect root causes. This person will also be responsible for preparing weekly reports for the Project Services Lead and Project Manager. This position works within the Project Services Team, reporting to the Project Services Lead.
- Collaborate in the creation of the service orders with the contract holders in accordance with the project base line, contract in place and budget approved
- Follow up that certification process is done correctly
- Issue Service Entry Sheets (SES) in a weekly basis
- Prepare Value of Work Done in a weekly basis.
- Prepare accruals on monthly basis and communicates this to the Project Services lead and Planning & Performance.
- Follows approved cost baseline: Providing variance analysis, Predicting EAC, ETC and FAC ensuring accuracy as per WBS scope and vendor contracts, Preparing cost progress S-curves.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Provide specific metrics, each flagged item should be reviewed weekly meetings:
- Annual Forecast Cost = VOWD + Current year Estimate to complete (ETC). Indicates expected expenditure at end of budget period
- Integrated Forecast at Completion = VoWD + Full project ETC. Indicates expected expenditure at end of the project
- Bachelor´s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient SAP knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Ecosys will be highly valuated.
Competences and abilities:
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Orientation to results and teamwork aptitude.
- Knowledge of oil and gas projects
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.