1. Location: Paris office
2. Start Date: 01/03/2024 for 12 months renewable
3. Project: AGUP Ph2
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- To carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- To support in preparation of Contract documents and provide challenge to the commercial and reimbursable terms, ensure CBS is aligned with WBS etc
- To liaise with Project Director, Project managers and B&D entity to review Cost Estimate based on benchmark data
- To support in preparing project CAPEX for Final Investment Decision
- To prepare for review the detailed annual budget and updates in liaison with various internal entities and in agreement with the budget standard format provided by finance
- To participate in the presentation and to defend the budget performance as required
- To control budget availability for each commitment
- To ensure budget control, highlighting current trends and to justify variances between Forecast and Budget
- To establish register, to update, monitor and control the commitments, expenditure incurred and forecast for all contracts and purchase orders managed by Major Projects
- To perform specific Cost Analysis
- To provide input to the SAP system, with regard to commitments, payment schedules, invoicing, time sheets and cost control issues, as required
- To prepare the monthly closure and make sure accruals done in SAP system are in accordance with current project(s) progress
- To prepare all necessary documents as necessary for compliance regarding accruals
- To issue a detailed internal cost report (Trends, Areas of Concern, Budget Variance analysis,
- Commitment/Expenditure figures, Forecast at completion etc.) with comments and advise Project Management on cost over-runs in a timely manner
- To ensure correct and auditable records of all matters with Project expenditures, contracts, budgets, cash flows, forecasts, etc.
- To act as the interface with the TEEPRH Finance entity and provide them with data for incorporation in corporate financial documents
- To supervise the contractors and suppliers cost control activities
- To implement an efficient invoicing process between the different locations of each project
- To monitor invoices, in liaison with TEEPRH accounting department to enable timely payment of invoices
- To promote cost consciousness within the entity
- To ensure confidentially is being kept as per sensitive data
- To liaise with internal and external auditors for cost justification
- To prepare the required cost recovery related documentation
- To liaise actively with TEEPRH Finance entity for all matters related to cost and accounting as required (Commitments, invoice processing and payment, accruals, payment claims and disputes…)
- To prepare commercial close out of each contract and archive all financial documentation as per TEEPRH guidelines, for the AGUP costs center
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical
The job holder is responsible for controlling / processing all AGUP Ph2 costs related to Manpower and Running Costs during the Feed and Execution phases of the Project
- Degree in Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 0-5 years’ experience in similar activities for oil &gas projects.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in use of relevant computer systems (SAP, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Fluency in English
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Agreements were signed by TotalEnergies in Iraq to enhance the development of the country’s natural resources. The GGIP project, located in the Basra region, is a 4-in-1 project:
• The Associated Gas Upstream Project – AGUP: Enhance Ratawi oil field production thanks to infrastructures upgrade and new export pipeline (Phase I), then a new CPF and additional development wells (Phase II). A 3D seismic will be acquired on Ratawi field prior to the Phase II.
• The Gas Midstream Project – GMP: Valorize the gas from Ratawi, Majoon and Al Qurna West-2 (Phase I) oil fields.
• The Common Seawater Supply Project – CSSP: Major water-injection project that will help the long-term production of several fields of South Iraq. TotalEnergies will only be involved into the seawater treatment plant building.
• The Solar Power Plant – SPP: major solar project (PV plant with a 1250 GW DC) which will allow to produce power (1000 GW AC) to be injected into the grid.
AGUP Phase 2 is the major full field development. It involves drilling around 300 wells, feeding a new built CPF, at TotalEnergies standards, with a capacity of 210 kbopd. Oil will flow respectively at 60 to 80 kbopd from Yamama (~100 MMscfd) and 150 to 130 kbopd from LP reservoirs (~30 MMscfd).
AGUP ph2 project will be developed with the objective to maximize economical results, with a particular focus on the CAPEX, while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus. The project development include several interfaces with other projects (AGUP ph1, GMP and CSSP) which shall be managed in an optimized and agile manner.
The country context is complex due to several factors and risks to be mitigated all along the project. Particular attention will be paid to the safety culture enhancement and to the local content that will be a key factor for the projec
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.