Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and operation of a comprehensive cost control system, including day-to-day cost tracking and forecasting activities, performance management and reporting, and the integration of cost inputs from internal and third party sources into the overall cost engineering process and in conformance with BP Cost Engineering and Project Coordination procedures.
- Higher National Certificate/ Higher National Diploma (or equivalate / higher education)
- Strong major capital projects experience with strong track record of delivery
- Experience in major projects cost engineering processes
- Advanced influencing and communication skills
- Experience working with large contractor organisations
- Ability to work under own initiative
- High level of self-motivation
- Experience with offshore wind projects
- Membership of a recognised professional body
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.