Airswift is looking for a Cost Control Engineer to work with a leading Oil and Gas industry in Massachuttes. This professional will be responsible for cost controls, invoices, forecasting, and analyzing productivity factors and cost/schedule performance indices.
Main duties include:
- Provide project support on how costs should be planned, tracked, measured, forecasted, and reported during project execution and/or development.
- Monthly review of cost/cash flow forecasts with the Project Manager and extended project team to generate regular reporting requirements.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant guidance, governance, and support to projects on approved cost controls standards to manage Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) components including External Engineering services, Procurement of Material/Equipment, Construction services, internal cost, Allowance for Funds Used During Construction, Contingency, Escalation, etc.
- Possess a solid understanding and application of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and methodology in order to identify, analyze and report cost risks in a timely fashion.
- Monitor project reporting and identify deviations from standard reports. Assist project cost controls teams with timely and accurate data gathering and delivery issues.
- Participate and resolve any issues in the execution of joint Cost, Schedule, and Risk Health Checks to verify effective planning and implementation of cost processes.
- Take interest and actively participate in project meetings with vendors to understand and become familiar with changes in project status in order to provide assistance in the areas of cost.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.