Our Client is an international manufacturing organisation delivering junction box solutions a range of industries throughout the world.
A new vacancy has arisen within Germany for a Country Manager who can oversee a busy production facility based in Bunde.
Reporting directly to the UK based Managing Director, the successful individual will be responsible for:
• Overseeing all aspects of the German operation, primarily undertaking production of existing product for bespoke client solutions
• Managing, leading and motivating a current team of 20 including finance, admin and shop floor employees
• Monitoring the budgets and financial performance of the German branch
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the company’s key customers in country
• Set and ensure KPI targets are achieved
• Endeavour to create new ideas for continuous improvement and to drive efficiencies
• Ensure the branch adheres to Company’s Health & Safety, Quality and Equality policies
Talent for this role will either currently act as Senior Manager within a small-medium sized manufacturing facility or potentially be an middle-management individual working with a large international organisation that hopes to take on a new challenge.
• Have a good understanding of manufacturing processes
• Possess experience in budget control, strategy planning and driving efficiency
• Excellent communication skills in both German and English
• Be confident reporting into the UK Head Office, keeping the Managing Director updated regularly
• Be self motivated with a desire to achieve goals
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.