For our Client, international independent power producer we are currently recruiting for the position:
Country Manager Poland
- Establish polish legal entity
- Recruit and manage the team for project development, financing, construction and operation
- Build the pipeline of greenfield and brownfield projects in solar and wind
- Set overall strategy and direction for business in Poland
- Direct and develop business opportunities in renewable energy market in Poland
- Provide leadership in corporate, government and external affairs
- Establish financial targets for assets in Poland and direct investments in line with strategy
- Minimum 10 years of experience in polish renewable energy sector Solar or Wind
- Experienced of medium size/large organisations with a highly diverse workforce and multi-location
- Proven track record of influencing at a senior level
- Proven network and ability to build relationships
- degree qualified and Chartership or Fellow of an appropriate professional Institution
- Decision making with respect to determining potential business opportunities.
- English and Polish language is a must for this position
- Attractive compensation
- International work environment
- Yearly Bonus scheme + medium term bonus scheme
- Ability to build and manage company in Poland
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.