Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Education (Diploma) – Higher education
- Relevant Experience – 5+ years of experience in medicine (Preventive Medicine, Public Health, etc).
- Technical competencies – Advanced user of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- QualificationsCertification – Engineering/IT/Economic/Financial/Management/International Relations
- Skills – Good communication skills, English language skill
Vacancy close date: 01-10-2021
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.