About the company:
company Distribution is on a journey to change the retail landscape, delivering tangible actions to facilitate progress in providing sustainable mobility solutions for our customers. We are taking bold and transformative steps to grow our domestic and international footprint for our customers. We are customer-centric, offering digitally enabled journeys and providing innovative products and services to drive accelerated and sustainable development for the future of mobility. company Distribution markets, sells, and distributes transportation fuel to both retail and commercial customers. We also run non-fuel services at our service stations.
About the Job:
To design and implement an overarching Event & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy including protocols, relevant goals, policies and programs, in consultation with senior management.
- Plan and execute corporate events and ceremonies including the invitation data base, venue selection, event branding, activities, media coverage, photography and videography.
- Define the protocol for company Distribution official visits schedules including air tickets booking and hotel reservations, transportation, catering, and tours.
- Own’s the list of company’s VIP contacts and assist the line manager in planning and execution of protocol issues related to VIP visits to company Distribution events.
- Manage giveaways need forecast, budgeting, procurement, storage, inventory and distribution processes in accordance with company Distribution procedures and policies aiming to promote company Distribution’s image.
- Oversees exhibitions, sponsorship or other external communication events, to ensure success of such events and monitor competitors’ campaigns.
Event/ Campaign Execution
- Manage execution and presence of all company Distribution in international and local l exhibitions including the space booking, stands design and construction, customers’ and visitors’ gifts, food & beverage ordering, and other associated activities to ensure that events are executed as planned and within allocated budgets.
- Represent company Distribution in international and local exhibitions and in community events as necessary.
- Define the protocol for managing VIP and high-level delegate visits to company Distribution from arrival through to departure.
- Direct entertainment activities for visitors and guests; this includes greeting and meeting at the airport, hotel booking and transportation, and escorting delegates during their tour inside company Distribution facilities if required.
- Supervise customer invitation activity for various exhibitions, including setting capacity guidelines to represent the company at the events from various departments.
- Supervises budget and expenditure on the advertising account; verify invoices to ensure they are in line with contractual commitments and initiate reports to reconcile the budget.
CSR Initiatives Planning
- Develop CSR capabilities within the organization. Educate and link different groups and functions to ensure effective implementation of CSR policies, strategies and programs across the organization.
- Monitor and analyse the strategies, policies and programs of other similarly organisations to advise the communication team and management on global best practices with respect to CSR
- Develop and implement outreach programs to cater to the local communities, including awareness campaigns and social and educational activities for sport organizations, schools, universities, clubs, etc.
- Assess the prevalent public image of the company within the local community; recommend and implement action plans to mitigate a positive image of the company’s contribution to the local community.
CSR Initiatives Execution
- Assess the societal and business risks and opportunities with respect to CSR. Assess, prioritize, monitor and address potential challenges and risks. Elevate emerging issues where appropriate.
- Direct the day-to-day management of CSR processes and programs to ensure effective utilisation of resources.
- Work effectively with the internal and external communication team and management to advance the Company’s reputation with respect to CSR activities.
- Build strategic alliances and coalitions with key constituency groups for enriching stakeholder engagement for the Company.
- Act as point of contact for issue resolution during events/CSR campaign to resolve issues and gather feedback for future improvements
- Evaluate requests for corporate sponsorship and discuss them accordingly then seeks department managers approval, as the focal point.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, social science or PR
- 10 years of experience in working in CSR and Event Management department of large multinational organization, including 2-4 years in position of increasing responsibility
Close the popup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.