Drive best-in-market customer experience and sustainable development of Customer Operations staff throughout maintaining and improving skills and knowledge of Customer Success Specialists in the changing business environment, as part of the operational teams.
Day to day tasks involve the delivery of onboarding and functional trainings as well as the connected coaching activities derived from the regional Operations priorities.
1. Coordinate onboarding and functional training of new Customer Success Specialists (CSS) staff in close collaboration with operational teams.
2. Responsible for selective and segmented Quality Assurance (QA), ensuring that quality requirements are fulfilled by CSS in order to provide excellent service to the customers (external and internal) and feedback to supervisor and CSS.
3. Deliver training derived from operational needs, from pre-agreed portfolio.
Leverage on digital trainings portfolio available for Customer Operations Staff.
4. Overall accountability for knowledge management for the respective team, including maintenance, coordination of review and updates of standard operating procedures (SOP), local training materials and work instructions.
5. Liaise and feedback to Team Leaders with regards to Customer Success Specialists’ skills and knowledge level in order to support solid performance assessment, contribute to development and allow delivery of best-in-market customer experience.
6. Drive best practice sharing across Customer Operations teams at both regional and global level.
- Customer Centricity
- Commerciality/Value Creation mindset
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Agile ways of working
- Stakeholder Engagement/Alignment
- Complex Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Business Partner mindset
- Ability to Influence
Experience and Qualifications required
*In-depth knowledge of processes, customers, business specifics of particular LoB
*In-depth understanding and knowledge of customer requirements and challenges
*Training facilitation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills: communicative, open for receiving and providing feedback, willing to work with people. Highly collaborative.
* Practical skill in coaching, motivating and persuading techniques.
* Personal leadership skills in promoting customer focus and teamwork spirit while collaborating with Customer Operations teams and other business partners.
* Stakeholder engagement skills
* High capacity for diverse and variable tasks – ability to work independently, prioritize task in the changing business needs environment and to deliver through others
- Customer Language Proficiency (at least 1 if multiple language business) – min. C1
- English Listening & Speaking – min. B2
- English Reading & Writing – min. B2
Key Competences required
Business Awareness: Skill
Managing Customer Experience: Skill
Analyses and Solve Problems: Skill
Uses computer & Communication System: Skill
Manages Knowledge & Information: Skill
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.
Be the first to comment