We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in the Cyber Defense Center in Equinor, which is responsible for detecting and responding to cyber threats to on-prem systems, cloud and IACS (Industrial Automation & Control Systems).
- Take the role as a Cyber Incident Manager working together with Technical Analysts with an end-to-end responsibility for cyber incident response across Equinor.
- Lead co-ordination efforts and response to cyber security incidents.
- Engage and develop productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to respond and mitigate cyber security incidents.
- Research attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures (“TTPs”) and translate your knowledge into response plans, playbooks, and procedures.
- Collaborate with Equinor’s Emergency response organisation and other stakeholders when handling incidents and developing exercise/training plans.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related fields (work experience may compensate for formal education).
- Experience in Incident Response or Intrusion Detection is desirable.
- Clear and concise communication both verbal and written.
- Experience collaborating with multiple groups such as internal business units, external incident response teams, and law enforcement throughout the entire incident lifecycle.
- A structured, curious and knowledge-seeking individual.
- If you have relevant experience within Cyber Threat Intelligence or emergency response, we also encourage you to apply.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.