TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Analyst, reporting to Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Threat & Response. The Cyber Threat Analyst will work as part of a team of Analysts providing Cyber Threat Intelligence and Cyber Incident Response services to the TechnipFMC organization. The main responsibilities for this position include research and management of cyber intelligence gathered from a variety of sources and providing mitigation strategies appropriate to the risk involved, working as a member of the Global Cybersecurity Operations Center responding to global cyber security incidents and managing vulnerabilities discovered in TechnipFMC IT systems. Additional responsibilities include serving as a member of the Enterprise Cybersecurity team and providing additional support as necessary.
- Conducts network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis using various computer network defense tools, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls and host-based security systems.
- Conducts log-based and endpoint-based threat detection to detect and protect against threats coming from multiple sources.
- Correlates activity across assets (endpoint, network, apps) and environments (on-premises, cloud) to identify patterns of anomalous activity.
- Works with threat intelligence and/or threat-hunting teams.
You are meant for this job if
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or relevant work experience).
- Strong related experience including Information Security experience and of in cloud security and implementation experience.
- Experience with analyzing events generated by cloud firewall technologies in AWS, Azure, Oracle cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT process and quality frameworks such as ISO, COBIT, and ITIL.
The positions with us are diverse, and we need people with skills within communications, verbal and written.
What we can offer is an international and positive working environment with inspiring colleagues, world leading products and opportunities to develop your skills and career.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”