| • Provides scanning operations support, document prep, cataloguing, data searches , general file room activity, records management and customer service for all types of oil and gas data (Domestic and International).|
• Organizes, catalogues, edits, maintains and updates various data sets and database and any other data types determined by the supervisor.
• Prepares data for cataloging, filing or imaging by taping, repairing and straightening the data for processing.
• Labels and catalogs all new data coming into the file room or facility for proper identification.
• Retrieves, checkout and re-files data as needed.
• Maintains and meets all schedules requested by the client and maintains internal reports as required by client or project supervisor.
• Ensures quality control checks are met based on established standards.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.