Airswift has been tasked by a large Oil & Gas Client to find a Data Entry Operator to work on a long-term contract in Superior, Wisconsin.
- Support construction and engineering teams with data entry from various digital sources and maintains a computer database. (Excel macro programming experiences preferred but not required)
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software. (MS Excel and Power Query, SharePoint, Nintex, Enbridge databases, SQL, Oracle, IBM Maximo)
- Enters data from reports and other correspondences. (daily field reporting, scheduling, email, etc.)
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Formats and produces documents. (Process mapping, MS Visio, etc.)
- Verify data and correct errors.
- Problem solving, accurate data management, and good communication are essential to this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn tasks quickly and become efficient in a short period of time.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.