Service Delivery Coordinator – Field Service Operations
Join our … team!
Partner with the Best
As Service Delivery Coordinator – Field Service Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon, Coordinate and monitor all job activities as outlined in MTJC across organizational boundaries.
- Scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
- Contacting client for job preparation, execution and close out, and as such, will manage the relationship to ensure business success for BHGE
- Being familiar with the assigned client’s process for MOC / escalation to ensure the proper process is followed when there is risk of not achieving the clients objectives (examples clients asking for BHGE to operate outside of product specifications, client asking BHGE to execute work in way that is not aligned with the BHGE SOP…).
- Prompting escalation of issues that can impact service delivery, ensure invoice is in line with contract/quote, with no revenue leakage and timely collection of cash
- Developing technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
Energize Your Passion
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience on shore and off shore with solids control equipment
- Have knowledge of the onshore local market as well as potential clients, have experience with deep water ops and knowledge of the English language.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way people want to work and deliver their best is different for everyone as well. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Work flexible schedules: Flexing the times you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know that we are better when all our people are developed, committed and able to bring all of their authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in others.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for more than a century. But to move forward tomorrow, we know that today we have to push boundaries. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their contributions. Join us and you can look forward to:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellness activities
Comprehensive private healthcare options
Safety Net for Life and Disability Insurance Programs
Tailor-made financial programs
Elected or Voluntary Additional Benefits
With operations in more than 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner in the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with global reach and exciting services and customers? Come and join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment