Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Delivery Hub Logistics Administrator for a 12-month contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Provision of services to support Delivery Hub to deliver customer requirements effectively.
- Supporting Delivery Hub Coordinator and Senior Coordinator by sourcing candidates using databases, social media for adhoc construction & maintenance vacancies.
- Conducting pre-employment checks including certification, medicals qualifications and right to work.
- Booking relevant Inductions and Training Courses and associated admin.
- Ordering PPE.
- Arrange accommodation, raising Purchase Orders through Oracle.
- Arrange travel and hotels through Omega travel booking portal (minimal bookings).
- Issue check-ins via PetrofacGo.
- Responsible for generating and distributing Ad-Hoc contracts as required.
- Responsible for upkeep and administration of current Ad-Hoc system.
- Responsible for OGUK and ERT Medical bookings and associated admin.
- Monitor and maintain the Health Surveillance Programme.
- Maintain taxi and credit card logs as received within department specified deadline.
- Meeting medevacs and escorting to company medical provider(s) as required.
- Support Delivery Hub with any required Administration tasks.
- Participate in Operations On call Team.
- Proactively support Horizon Zero and Company Health and Safety initiatives.
- Good secondary/tertiary education.
- Familiar with and understand the company Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Operational Construction experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Computer literate and experienced in Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Access, and PowerPoint.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.