At TechnipFMC we empower, train and equip our employees with the tools to solve challenges and express their creativity. We are looking for a Department Secretary who can join our diverse team in Aberdeen, UK.
- Coordinate and assist with completion of visa applications
- Arrange booking for medicals and if required keep track of offshore survivals courses when completed
- Raise requisitions, purchase orders and receipting
- Assist setting up new start and arrange familiarisation required in OneFleet and keep track until completion
- Generate word documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media to support department activities
- Manage Quality and HSE Gdrive access and applications
- Process vessel charitable donations
- Produce monthly charitable donation Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Produce monthly environmental KPIs data into Synergi
- Assist in the facilitation of QHSE departmental audits (internal / external)
- Manage and update the QHSE POP pages
- Book offline travel for all OneFleet ROW onshore personnel
- Liaise with Vessel Master for updates onto Marine Assurance Matrix
- Responsible for ensuring that assurance systems are maintained and up to date
- Manage and control audits
- Update Marine Assurance Matrix on the portal and ensure all links works and are up to date
- Processing RADR forms – completing billing spreadsheet, assigning referencing
- Contact vessel owners to request documentation for Marine Assurance assessment
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvements to the assurance scheme
- Develop and distribute monthly vessel assurance stats pack
- A recognised secretarial qualification
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience
- An attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private healthcare
- Access to our on-site gym and staff restaurant
- Flexible ways of working
- Challenging work
- Strong team spirit
- A positive working environment
- Opportunities to join Employee Network Resource Groups (ENRGs) in support of Inclusion & Diversity, Wellbeing and the Environment.
- Opportunities to contribute to our Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) efforts. More here
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.