We are looking for a Deputy HSE Manager in Surrey for an oil engineering business. To:
- Execute work practices (e.g. Job Safety Assessments, Risk Analysis, Safety Audits, Security Protocols, Critical Safety Audits)
- Proactively and expediently communicate incidents to Project Management
- Collect and Review Safety Data to Predict and Prevent Future Incidents and conduct Weekly Safety Meetings (Incidents, Trends, Action Items)
- Work closely with the contractors to address and correct safety inefficiencies, institute additional programs, and processes to address gaps
- Chartered Member of IOSH / Certified Safety Professional (CSP) / Senior Safety Specialist (HVK)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.