Deputy Maintenance and Inspection Leader
The job holder assists the M&I Team Lead in the completion of all the project maintenance and inspection activities. As such, the job holder, under the M&I Team Leads primary responsibility shall:
- Participate to the definition of the corresponding policies of maintenance/inspection, organizations, procedures and budgets.
- Follow-up the detailed engineering activities of the main packages to ensure that maintenance and inspection requirements are taken into account.
- Participate in the preparation and evaluation of the Maintenance Engineering and Inspection Contract (MIEC) and manage this contract when awarded as part of the Project scope
- To follow-up and control the maintenance and inspection engineering activities regarding the FPU, SPS and UFR (Definition and configuration of the CMMS and FAME+ are part of this activity)
- Ensure that all Capital and Operational spare parts are identified, procured and are available in time for the facilities start-up. (nominated as the person responsible for delivery of critical spare parts delivery before start-up).
- To prepare the various maintenance contracts required for the production phase (General Maintenance Contract, Specific Maintenance Contracts, etc) and to prepare the relevant technical recommendations; to follow-up the implementation of these contracts during the Project phase
- To prepare the maintenance and inspection activities for the start-up, the first 2 years of operation and the routine operation phases
- To follow-up the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities to ensure that the facilities will be safe, operable and acceptable from a maintenance and inspection viewpoint
- To organize and supervise the maintenance and inspection activities linked to the Project Hand-Over acceptance.
- To participate in the training program (definition, implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation from a maintenance/inspection viewpoint
- To ensure company standards are implemented throughout Project for all maintenance and inspection related activities and liaise with IP/EXP/MIN as required
- Any other responsibilities/activities within the job holders’ capabilities.
- Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
- Participate in HAZIDS; HAZOPS; Project Technical Reviews, and HSE Audits as required, and ensure corrective actions are defined, implemented and monitored for Field Operations related action points.
- Ensure that all Project deliverables will contribute to the safety and integrity of personnel and assets and will contribute to raising HSE awareness and lead by example.
- Ensure the engineering design and equipment selection takes into account the Maintenance and Inspection Philosophy, the drive to minimize offshore maintenance and capacity for remote monitoring of critical equipment.
- Ensure the maintainability and inspectability of the delivered facilities.
- Responsible for the definition and configuration of the asset CMMS.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the M&I contracts required for the production phase
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent understanding of modern M&I operating models (RBM; CBM; DDAP; campaign organization; collaborative working)
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
- Flexibility and pro-activity are requested.
- LEAN yellow belt certification would be a bonus
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.