Deputy Project Manager
Istanbul – Turkey
Deputy Project Manager
About Schlumberger We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Position holder is responsible for:
- Project planning and management for safe execution of projects with predictable cost, schedule and performance.
- Lead the Project X Function Execution teams to deliver Projects within Cost/Time/Quality
- Direct Management of the Engineering, Construction and Commissioning Execution Teams for assigned project
- Ensure compliance to Product Line Standards/Procedures, Business Systems, and Knowledge Sharing (InTouch) for project execution
- Follow PMO execution protocol and reporting requirements Activities Sale/Tender phase: (If assigned to work with the Tender Manager*)
- Participate in development of Project Execution Plan during Tender development
- Participate in development of Proposal Risk Profile and Project Schedule Execution Phase:
- Responsible for formal take over from the Tender Manager per Project Launch procedure o Revalidation of as sold Budget and approve execution budget o Revalidation of proposal schedule and develop/monitor/control project baseline schedule o Review and understand contract and communicate key contractual obligations to x function execution teams o Revalidate contractual and technical risks identified during tender phase
- Is the contractual focal point for ALL customer communications (formal and informal)
- Enforce x functional awareness and accountability for Project Schedule and budget
- Lead the risk identification and develop risk mitigation plans
- Ensure compliance to ALL contractual obligations through Project Lifecycle
- Ensure compliance to Management of change process to identify and capture all changes
- Regularly provide accurate, timely and effective reports to management and other stakeholders
- Application of Continuous Improvement / Lean practices to systematically reduce cost, increase production, and improve safety. This includes documenting, sharing, and adopting lessons learned and best practices within the product line, across the business and externally
- 15+ years Industry experience
- Prior Experience in Production Facilities
- EPCC and O&M Project Management Schlumberger-Private
- Prior Experience in Contract Management
- Project Management
- Project Controls
- Contract Management
- QHSE Standards
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.