TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Generate conceptual designs or customise existing designs for proposals or projects from customer or internally generated specifications and prepare design layouts. Verify designs where necessary using classical analysis techniques (bending, buckling, shear, bearing, and pressure vessel).
- Present designs to engineering staff during internal design review; prepare part report’s and review detailed drawings. Selecting raw materials, coatings, and quality requirements as necessary.
- Make necessary engineering changes to product drawings and part reports and participate in investigation and disposition of non-conformances.
- Generate equipment assembly, test, FAT, qualification, handling, storage, rework, maintenance and commissioning procedures as required.
- Provide necessary support to the various internal departments- manufacturing, planning, QA, commercial, purchasing, assembly etc. throughout the product design and delivery; field service as required for training and offshore support.
We are looking for positive, proactive people with a passion for engineering.
- Relevant Engineering Degree.
- NX or similar 3D modelling software experience.
- Knowledge of subsea products utilizing gate valve (GV) and or ball valve (BV) technology.
- Ability to coach more junior members of the engineering department such as Graduate Engineers and Designers.
The positions with us are diverse, and we need people with skills within communications, verbal and written.
What we can offer is an international and positive working environment with inspiring colleagues, world leading products and opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
CLOSING DATE 15 OCTOBER 2021
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.