TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
For our new Engineering Center in Kraków we are looking for experienced CAD Designers and we are offering an opportunity to gain the necessary skills and experience to progress within a world-class organization.
- Perform 3D modeling (parametric models) and 2D drafting within schedule and with respect to Quality and Safety requirements related with design, field use, verification and testing of equipment.
- Manage CAD tasks, ensure milestones completion and on time delivery, handle design/drafting packages, report on a continuous basis.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) software.
- Control proper BOM’s (Bill of Material) structure, perform Tolerance Stackup calculations for assemblies.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay-out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
You are meant for this job if
- BA/MA degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanics, Machine Design, Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Design & Development using 3D CAD software (NX or Inventor preferred).
- Advanced English level (B2/C1) is required
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, prints, mechanical drawings, and written technical information.
- Good knowledge on parametric design, arrangements/configurations, ASME/ISO drafting standards.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and welding processes.
- Experience in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) or GPS (Geometrical Product Specification).
- Ability to calculate Tolerance Stackup for parts and assemblies.
- Good communication skills to discuss and explain technical information with all project stakeholders. Ability to work as a team member in the international environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Competitive salary and a package of benefits
- Relocation package if needed
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.