Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Development Manager, based in Aberdeen.
* Lead the development and delivery of the Assess Stage workscope for the project
* Co-ordinate project Framing session and develop and maintain project Charter
* Ensure that obligations as Field Operator are fully met including compliance with the NSTA Asset Stewardship Expectations and license conditions
* Lead the development of the Project Execution Plan
* Lead the development of the FDP and SCAP during the Select Stage
* Contribute to development Basis of Design and Statement of Requirements documents (act as owner of these during Assess & Select stages)
* Ensure Project risk register is developed and up to date
* Ensure cost estimates are complete and that economic cases are built with consistent technical and cost input data
* Act as focal point for inputs to WPUK economic model
* Maintain master project schedule including key decision points
* Manage internal approvals of budgets, AFEs, commercial agreements and supply chain contracting items that relate to the project.
* Manage internal and external stakeholder engagement
* Co-ordinate internal and external support resources
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree educated in a relevant technical discipline
* Good working understanding of project development and offshore operations on the UKCS
Good working knowledge of key UKCS legislation relating to offshore development planning and approval, including an up to date understanding of expectations in relation to Net Zero
* Experience in working within Stage Gate frameworks for project maturation
* Experience engaging with Consultancy companies for field development support and studywork
* Strong appreciation of interconnections between subsurface, subsea and surface facilities, in concept selection and optimisation
* Well developed organisational and co-ordination skills with direct experience working with facilities, wells, subsurface and commercial disciplines
* Effective communication skills and active participate in a multi-discipline team
* Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency to get the job done
* Commitment to and compliance with company HSE policy and Management System
* Positive participation in behavioural based HSE.
* Working knowledge of HSE aspects of oil/gas operations.
* Understanding of office and business travel risks and control measures
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056243.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.