We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in an Agile environment with internal and external resources.
- Be the main contact point between the Business side, Vendor and Development teams for selected portfolios of applications. Collaborate and report to the Delivery Manager, Competence Center Manager and Delivery Team Lead.
- Manage a large application portfolio, ensure that all applications are compliant and according to Equinor guidelines and strategies, and support our customers when issues arise and help them remove bottlenecks.
- Work closely with business Product Owners and key stakeholders, to identify business needs and opportunities, prioritise competence and capacity to deliver on the portfolio, and analyse and investigate the level of value created – throughout the application lifecycle.
- Plan and run half year meetings with multiple Product Owners and follow up actions in shorter iteration loops throughout a year. Also plan and facilitate Product Owner network sessions three to four times yearly.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working with software development teams and external vendors.
- Knowledge and experience on Agile, Lean, and iterative ways of working.
- Experience with cost control & financial analytics.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple resources with various backgrounds and competences.
- Driven to deliver on both large and complex assignments and smaller and more detailed tasks.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.