SENIOR DIGITAL & IT BUSINESS ANALYST, IRC216759
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Digital & IT Business Analyst within Eni Global Energy Markets (EGEM) in London. You will be responsible for the whole application lifecycle to guarantee the quality of new deliveries and the smooth running of existing services, striving for continuous improvement across our application landscape.
In January 2021, Eni integrated the Gas, LNG, Power & Emissions related trading activities to form Eni Global Energy Markets. EGEM trades gas, LNG, power and emissions, and oil derivatives (mainly to hedge GLP business contracts) internationally while maintaining the full capabilities and trading activities of the former Eni Trading & Shipping GLP business. The integration of the trading activities into EGEM enables Eni to capture additional business opportunities in the market. EGEM will carry out physical and financial transactions on behalf of the Eni Group and other activities related to management of the opportunity and flexibility of Eni’s portfolio of assets. EGEM’s headquarters is in Milan. The company also has offices in London, Brussels and Singapore.
Eni has a substantial and growing LNG supply portfolio, with global reach. Our current 5.5Mtpa portfolio is expected to double in size over the next five years, with growth coming predominantly from Eni’s own upstream assets.
As a member of the Digital & IT team you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our business functions and application maintenance teams to ensure the efficient daily operations of our systems
- Driving requirements gatherings and specifications, choosing the most effective means to elicit and document these with workshops, storyboards, user stories, or other methods
- Analysing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards, as well as documenting
- Supporting our development teams to brainstorm, prototype, analyse and deliver on requirements as efficiently as possible, keeping our projects on track
- Complying with established processes where required, and working across teams to define processes and documentation/training as new features and systems are implemented
- Contributing to the definition of full testing procedures
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- University degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics or equally by experience
- Proven experience in an IT focused environment
- Understanding of the commodity trade lifecycle, risk reporting and valuation
- Knowledge of ETRM or trading packages and relevant implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability with Excel, MS Power suite, SQL languages, or a data analysis package
- Experience applying business analysis methodologies in either Waterfall or Agile projects
- Great communication skills and able to work within a team
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience in a commodity/energy trading environment would be a plus
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.