Devon is a returns-driven oil and gas company that builds value for shareholders through our employees by creating a culture of health, safety, and environmental stewardship in an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, and resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
Our Vision: To be the premier independent oil and natural gas company in North America.
Learn and apply Digital Security principles and workplaces practices, through a combination of team and individual project assignments. Must be able to analyze problems, gather requirements, determine and implement a solution. Roles and responsibilities will include multiple domains of Information Security including:
• Information Assurance
• Incident Response
• Risk Management
• Cloud Security
• Threat Intelligence
You will receive diversified learning opportunities through on-the-job assignments, utilizing the technical skills that you have acquired and/or want to develop. The work you are assigned yields meaningful value to Devon. You will have mentors, training materials and other resources readily available to help you succeed. You will visit an active field site and learn about the Oil and Gas industry through various learning opportunities. This internship will assist you in developing technically and professionally.
Devon’s Intern Recruiting Philosophy
Devon utilizes its internship programs as a tool for staffing full-time positions. An internship allows the company to more accurately assess your knowledge, skills and abilities and for you to fully evaluate the work experience at Devon.
• Alternate Work Schedule (option for every other Friday off)
• Free access to The Well fitness facility
• Competitive compensation
• Corporate Housing
• Full-time student enrollment
• Pursuing a degree in information security, information technology, management information systems, computer engineering, computer science, or related degree
Conditions of Employment
• Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
• Presentation of documents establishing identity and permanent U.S. employment eligibility; completion of Federal Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
• Internship will start mid-May 2022 and end first of August 2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.devonenergy.com.