Digital Solutions Manager Asset Management
Houston – United States
The Digital Solutions Manager Asset Management serves as primary business contact for all Asset Management related digital projects in Midstream Production Systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business & revenue by working with regional sales teams on Process Live engagements
- Manage proposal preparation, pricing and digital presentations to customers
- Responsible for continuous improvement and support of customer facing products
- Develop marketing strategy, case studies & papers
- Gather requirements from customers, operations, sales, and technical to drive proactive engagement with all clients to gather formal & informal feedback
- Interpret client feedback and communicate to NPD team; Collaborate with customers, operations and NPD on all aspects of the digital product
- Guiding development from launch/MVP & take new features through planning and development
- Develop and execute field test/introduction
- Assist with external promotion/marketing
- Assist with business models and pricing strategy
- Assist with identifying and maintaining partnerships as a part of technical collaboration activities
- Assist with managing business content for SBG
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or BA degree required
- +5 years of relevant experience
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Exposures (one or multiple):
- Oilfield valves
- Processing equipment (e.g. oil treaters, acid gas membranes, pre-treatment systems, MEG, TEG, compressors, seawater systems, etc.)
- Working with remote teams
- Asset Management
- Reliability & Maintenance Management
- Preferred skills:
- 5-years previous EAM/CMMS experience (SAP, Maximo, INFOR, Dematic Sprocket, etc.)
- Able to research information, analyze data, to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, plans of action.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation with proven ability to use data and analytics to drive business results. Strong technical background
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated experience driving innovation in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated experience working with engineering, developers and other technology teams
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.