We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for developing and executing the Onshore Substation Capital Construction plan.
- Be accountable for the performance and results of the Onshore Substation Construction Project Management Group.
- Review and assess monthly project status reports for consistency with the budget and schedule goals of the Capital Plan and ensures risks have been identified and are being managed throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with partnering company departments and supporting functional areas.
- Ensure the use of standardized methods and procedures for efficient and prompt handling of all project changes to control scope/schedule impacts, to control project costs and schedule adherence.
- Be primary point of contact in Equinor for the contractor(s) with responsibility for contract management for on time delivery, commercial prudence and robust relationship building.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- 10+ years of related experience as a Project Manager managing large complex multi-year projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or related degree or equivalent experience. MBA or equivalent education highly desirable
- Previous experience with NY city substations construction.Excellent understanding of NY city building codepreferred
- Knowledge of some of the following: financial modelling, accounting, risk management, project managment information systems, engineering economics, capital investment analysis techniques, plant accounting, tax, Unions, capital budgeting
- Excellent communication skills and Demonstrated ability to lead and direct activities of others
- Salary range $143,233.00 to $214,850.00
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.