DIGITAL & IT BUSINESS ANALYST, IRC216826
At Eni, we are looking for a Digital & IT Business Analyst within Eni Trade & Biofuels SpA (ETB) in London. You will be responsible for all parts of the application lifecycle (analysis, design, testing, post go live support and maintenance) within a Trading and Risk Management environment for the Oil, Refined Products and Biofuels markets.
Eni is one of the leading integrated energy companies with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Eni has a market capitalisation of €66 billion and has a near €100bn turnover. It is not only a leading international upstream Company but also Europe’s largest natural gas Company.
In keeping with Eni’s overall strategy in respect of the global energy transition, starting from January 1, 2021, Eni Trade & Biofuels SpA (“ETB”), fully owned by Eni SpA, will be the sole entity responsible for the international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, bio-fuels and related financial derivatives for the Eni group.
In particular, ETB will be responsible for marketing Eni’s oil equity productions, sourcing hydrocarbon and bio feedstock and marketing the resulting productions of its traditional and green refineries and of its petrochemical arm Versalis.
ETB’s activities further include the sourcing and management of maritime transportation and logistics services, and the provision of oil risk management services, for itself and on behalf of the whole Eni group, by trading commodity derivatives on the main regulated and over the counter markets.
ETB’s integration with the wider Eni businesses ensures a global and integrated approach that is further reinforced by Eni’s relationships and broad portfolio of global assets.
ETB is present in the UK, in Italy, in Singapore and through a subsidiary, in Houston – USA.
As a member of the Digital & IT department, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting interview to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases scenarios and other methods
- Identifying and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on project-by-project basis to define project impact and success criteria
- Working with Business stakeholders, as well as ICT project and application maintenance teams to prioritise requirements, as well as producing high-quality documentation and supporting in the technical design of solutions where appropriate
- Analysing and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Performing quality assurance testing on application changes and features
- Managing relationships with third-party service providers
- Eliciting and documenting functional requirements following internal standards, including defining acceptance criteria and test cases
- Supporting in the management of the backlog for one or more business areas
- Contributing towards the implementation of the system by configuration and coding
- Providing training and support where required
- Ensuring quality is delivered and timelines are met.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- University degree in STEM subject or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a functional or technical Business Analyst
- Knowledge of the Commodity and Energy markets is a requirement, experience with the Oil, Products and Biofuels markets is desirable
- Comprehension of at least one ETRM package and relevant implementation experience is an asset
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Command of project management, Agile methodologies and service delivery tools and methodologies is an asset
- Fluent English. Italian languages skills are a plus
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.