Document Control III
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract (8/22/22 – 12/31/24)
The primary function of the Document Controller/Project Admin is working with the project team to ensure proper document management (including, but not limited to, revisions, naming, transmittals, and electronic filing). The Document Controller/Project Admin will also provide high-level administrative and project support, handling information and project requests, and performing clerical functions.
- Accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- Accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, and distribution and transmittal histories).
- Accountable for the reliability, irretrievability, and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the metadata designations and submitting at the determined frequency (per project basis).
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for project team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables, registers, squad checking, and libraries).
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support physical and electronic environments.
- Ability to converse and convey ideas, facts, and issues clearly, accurately, coherently, and professionally to a diverse project team.
- Ability to work with varying personalities, situations, and develop good rapport with project team.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- 5-7 years of direct experience
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.